- Listed: February 12, 2014 5:34 am
Caldera RIP Training Services
We noticed that there really aren’t that many companies that offer Caldera RIP training services. We get many calls for technical training on how to use large format printer Caldera RIP (Raster Image Processor) systems. We have dedicated this page to explaining some of the basics of RIP (Raster Image Processor) Software and what it does to help you understand what it is and how we can help with RIP software training.
What is a RIP (Raster Image Processor) Software?
A raster image processor (RIP) is a software or combination of a hardware and software that helps you prepare the file to print in a large format printer. The RIP software/ hardware system converts your images in the form of vector graphics into raster graphics images or bitmap s. This process allows you to convert your images in vector form to something that is printable on your large format printers. Caldera RIPs therefore are used to process image files for enlarged printed images without losing clarity or quality of the image.
Caldera RIP Training Services by AGIS
You just purchased your brand new large format printer and you also have a new Caldera RIP Software. You’re ready to start printing our large format files, but you realize that you don’t exactly know how to get the system going and you don’t have hours to play the Caldera RIP software, what do you do? Just leave to us at AGIS to help get you on your feet.
We have many fully factory trained service technicians who are here to help you get the Caldera RIP Training Services you want and need. Don’t work with amateurs, let the certified Caldera RIP Training Services team of AGIS help you with immediate on-site training.
Caldera RIP Training Services Include:
- Quick response to your on-site location
- Fully interactive Caldera RIP Training Service Program
- Dedicated Caldera RIP Training technician to call if you have any questions after the on-site training
Don’t hesitate, just fill out the form on the right or give us a quick call to set up your Caldera RIP Training Service session right now. We’ve helped many companies in the Los Angeles area and are ready to help you fully understand your Caldera RIP software system inside and out. We are known as the #1 trusted go to large format printer service company in Southern California, because we are serious about our customer service.
8312 total views, 2 today
Popular Repair Services
- Canon Large Format Printer Repair By AGIS (13518 views)
- Advantages of Latex Large Format Printers (12921 views)
- UV Flatbed Printer Repair By AGIS (9264 views)
- Caldera RIP (Raster Image Processor) Training Services (8312 views)
- HP Latex 570 (4999 views)
- Wide Plotter Repair & Servicing By AGIS (3852 views)
- UV Flatbed Wide Format Printer Repair Problems (3653 views)
- Onyx RIP Training Services (3540 views)
- Canon/ Oce Printer Repair (3407 views)
- Gandinnovations JETI Printer Repair (3033 views)