- Listed: October 9, 2014 8:09 pm
Maghold – Bigger, Thinner, Stronger Printable Magnets for Large Format
Looking for high quality flexible magnet sheets/rolls for large format printing? We at AGIS offer large format printing magnet sheets available in both 40″ and 48″ widths for large format signs, screen printing, POP displays, digital imaging and more.
With the new Maghold wide format magnet sheets, you get bigger, stronger, wider, yet thinner sheets of magnets that is compatible with all magnet wall systems.
Available in .010 or .030 “thickness, Maghold can be used for most print media applications. You can laminate single sided, double sided, and plain, matte, gloss, white vinyl, inkjet paper, photo paper, PET, art paper, PP film, paper and adhesive.
Up to 48 inches wide. Print directly on flexible magnetic material with large format solvent, eco-solvent, UV and latex inkjet printers.
Widths of 40” to 48”
Thicknesses of .010 or .030″
(does not include thickness of laminate)
Easily cut with scissors, hobby knife, die-cutter or cutting plotter
Save production time by printing directly onto this flexible magnet. The special printable surface brings out the brilliant color of your designs and visual images to create high impact P.O.P. displays, temporary signage, vehicle graphics, message boards, teaching aids, portraits, decorative magnets, photos, and more.
1483 total views, 1 today
Popular Repair Services
- HP Latex 570 (15190 views)
- Advantages of Latex Large Format Printers (14700 views)
- Canon Large Format Printer Repair By AGIS (13994 views)
- UV Flatbed Printer Repair By AGIS (10695 views)
- Caldera RIP (Raster Image Processor) Training Services (9109 views)
- Canon/ Oce Printer Repair (5441 views)
- Wide Plotter Repair & Servicing By AGIS (4281 views)
- UV Flatbed Wide Format Printer Repair Problems (4271 views)
- Onyx RIP Training Services (4046 views)
- Roland Printer Repair Services (4020 views)